Wednesday, February 6, 2013

You actually get hit on at the grocery store??

So today I am walking through King Soopers looking for teeth whitening strips, which would fall into the teeth category and thus be in the toothpaste isle.  Well as I am desperately searching I look to the directory and see "Toothpaste...................__" NO ISLE!  When I finally stumble upon the correct isle because I needed cold medicine, I find myself in utter disbelief at how much a whitening strip package can be! $60?!! Crap I'll just use baking soda and pinterest.  At any rate...As I am standing in front of the mouthwash/toothpaste/whitening strips, a rather attractive man moseys past me and stops in front of the toothbrushes.  Almost immediately he turns to me and says, there are just so many choices and I just don't know what to choose.  I suggest the Scooby Doo toothbrush because who ever got a cavity with the good ol' help of Scooby?  We go our separate ways and I continue on my shopping expedition.  Then when I am searching for hairspray I see him again walking out of the nearby isle.  He turns to me and says "choices choices choices" and then flashes his pearly whites -he must have splurged on the white strips- and I just giggle like a girl and walk off.  Our final encounter happens in the fruit section where I went to grab blackberries and he approached me and told me that I seemed more like a raspberry girl.

Needless to say, he didn't bother giving me his name, asking for mine, or taking our conversation outside of the realm of the store.  And there I was buying my own Valentines Day candy.  Forever alone ladies and gentleman. Forever alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment