Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Day in America/Colorado

Although I am NOT an Obama fan...I find it ridiculous that people feel the need to say vulgar things about THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.  He's a human people, and not only does he have a ridiculously higher amount of education compared to you, but no one can completely fix all of America's problems.  Not to mention, your babbling about how much you hate him makes you seem like even more of an idiot.
Let's switch gears. Amendment 64...I can honestly say that I proudly voted NO on this topic.  Not that I don't think the public school system deserves money, and not that I don't think reaping the benefits of the taxes would be great.  HOWEVER, it does not change the fact that you must be 21 to be in possession and consume.  So all of the high schoolers and underclassmen in college who are the most excited, can't have it! The people who have survived freshman and sophomore year have figured out (mostly) by now that weed being legal isn't as "cool" as it sounds.  I literally saw a kid post on facebook "well yeah it will have it's downfalls...but the concept is pretty cool"  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  The only reason any underage individual is excited and not for the school part is because they are a moron and are poster children for the adverse effects of weed.  Pull the grades of kids who are notorious for that stuff...and then pull the grades of the ones who are not.  I'm sure you'll be able to differentiate the two easily.  Again I ask myself...HOW THE HELL DID YOU MAKE IT TO COLLEGE

I would also like to say that I am ignorant to many aspects of amendment 64 with the exception of what I stated.  I personally do not agree, but then again this is MY BLOG.

1 comment:

  1. And now Attorney General Suthers of Colorado has said that the tax language in the Amendment does not comply with TABOR (TAxpayers Bill Of Rights), so it is unenforceable. So, when the policy becomes effective (2013-14), it will NOT generate any tax revenue for schools after all. All these people who voted for 64 did was set up a bunch of people for Federal crimes instead of state crimes... no positive benefit at all. Possession of a controlled substance (to wit: marijuana) is still a crime under US federal law.

    ReplyDelete